Welcome to the Pharos Lab wiki! Here you will find notes about the Pharos mobile computing testbed. We occupy a 1178 sq ft lab (31' x 38') on the fifth floor of ENS at the University of Texas at Austin, though we often perform large outdoor experiments. We are part of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and closely collaborate with the Mobile and Pervasive Computing Group, the Laboratory for Informatics, Networks, and Communication (LiNC), and the Wireless Network and Communications Group (WNCG).
- Lab Missions - Missions are the primary events during which we conduct large-scale mobile computing experiments.
- Publications - Papers that were made possible by the Pharos Testbed.
- YouTube Channel
- Pharos website - The main website for the Pharos testbed.
- Proteus Robot Website - The Proteus robot is a single mobile node within the Pharos testbed.
- Pharos SVN Repository
- Pharos Bugzilla
- Pharos Network Share
- Hardware List
- IEEE Robotics & Automation Society, UT-Austin
- Robotics Research Group, Mechanical Engineering Department, UT Austin
- The Human Centered Robotics Group, Mechanical Engineering Department, UT Austin
- Dorkbot Austin
- The Robot Group, Austin, TX
- Austin Robot Technology, UT-Austin - This team competed in the DARPA Urban Challenge.
- GPS Visualizer
- Harvard UAV Networking Lab
- Robobees, Harvard University